Cahill Technical Services compliments its suite of service offerings with on-site field service support. We provide site service for electrical power systems, instrumentation, and control systems.
Specific offerings include:
- Electrical, Instrumentation & Control (EI&C) testing, maintenance & repair, and calibration services
- Two (2) fully equipped on-site calibration modules certified for marine transport
- Process control troubleshooting
- AC/DC power analysis
- AC Distribution System IR studies and preventative maintenance
- Arc Flash Studies
- Voltage drop and power coordination studies
- Commissioning services
- UPS maintenance and repair services.
- Reliability Analysis and Reporting
- Training services
Our fully trained technical staff is experienced in troubleshooting all industrial control systems. We provide engineering support that can increase efficiency and longevity of a full range of control systems including PLC, DCS, SCADA and pneumatic process control systems.
Cahill Technical Services is the official Service Partner for EATON-Powerware in Newfoundland & Labrador.