Engineering & Design
Cahill Technical Services designs, integrates and supports electrical, instrumentation and control (EI&C) systems. We design and engineer across the spectrum of client industrial control requirements from small industrial control panels arising from field service activities through to complete EI&C systems integration projects. We provide services for the entire EI&C system lifecycle, from concept through to operations support.
We have a highly motivated and dedicated team of professional engineers, technologists and technicians who are recognized design specialists and leaders in their fields and with experience crossing a broad range of process environments. Offerings include:
- Process control and safety systems engineering design, relay logic through to modern PLC and DCS systems.
- Power distribution system engineering & design
- Project engineering support including specification writing and tender management services
- Project/Program Management Services
- EPC and Design-Build Services
- Documentation (including Intools® support),
- Arc Flash, Power Quality, Voltage Drop, and Coordination Studies
- Commissioning Services
- Training Services