About Cahill Technical Services
Cahill Technical Services was founded in 1998 by GJ Cahill & Company as a calibration lab dedicated to the then emerging Eastern Canadian Offshore Oil Industry. That lab continues to thrive today with an ever-increasing customer base and list of capabilities.
We’ve always tried to be responsive, fair, and loyal to our clients. Our clients have reciprocated, and repeat business has often led to the repeat question: “Can you do that too?” Over the years the answer to that question—more and more—has been ‘yes’, and we now offer a wide range of EI&C engineering, project management, systems integration, and field services beyond the lab operations.
Today, we are proud to be the engineering and technical services subsidiary of the Cahill Group. In addition to providing our subcontract services to Cahill, we now play a lead role within the group for commissioning, maintenance, and operations work scopes, as well as EPC and design-build opportunities, such as in industrial and municipal water & waste water treatment.
Cahill Technical Services’ mission is to provide clients with superior electrical, instrumentation, and controls (EI&C) engineering, systems integration, calibration lab, fabrication, and field services; delivering the highest levels of quality and value in a timely and safe manner by leveraging the knowledge of our people through continuous investment in training, technology and management systems.
Cahill Technical Services will be the preferred electrical, instrumentation, and control (EI&C) systems engineering and service organization in Atlantic Canada, providing a comprehensive suite of superior engineering, systems integration, calibration lab, fabrication, and field services. Through the established relationships across the Cahill Group, Cahill Technical Services will provide value-added services to clients in the maintenance and operations market segments.
Cahill Technical Services will differentiate itself in the marketplace through its quality, safety, planning, project management expertise, in-depth industry knowledge, and strength. It will be a high performance organization built around exceptionally capable people who excel at understanding and meeting client needs. Cahill Technical Services will expand through a focus on client and employee satisfaction, disciplined management, and strategic win-win partnerships with suppliers, clients, and affiliates within the Cahill Group of Companies.
Our Corporate Values
At the Cahill Group of Companies we expect our Shareholders, Managers, and Employees to conduct their business in accordance with the following values:
- We believe in safety first. No activity is so critical that it cannot be done in a safe, well planned manner;
- We believe in respecting our employees’ need to balance family and work life while striving to create an environment where personal, professional and business success are synonymous;
- We believe in providing employees with a rewarding and challenging career based on competitive compensation, enhanced learning opportunities and progressive, challenging work assignments;
- We believe in building enduring, long term relationships with employees, clients and suppliers founded on mutual respect for competency, quality of performance, and loyalty earned through fair, ethical, respectful dealings;
- We believe in partnering with project stakeholders to deliver projects safely while meeting quality, schedule, budget, technical and functional requirements;
- We believe in working with clients and each other to solve problems in a respectful, non-confrontational manner – focusing on resolving problems, not on assigning blame;
- We take ownership and pride in our work, approaching it with enthusiasm, energy and drive;
- We lead our industry in terms of performance, professionalism and quality of work. We are committed to a continuous improvement management philosophy where our experiences and knowledge are used to enhance Company processes; and
- We respect the privacy and confidentiality of Company matters.